Web Site Usability
EPUB EBook by Jared Spool
EBook Description"Web Site Usability: A Designer's Guide" is a report that every person involved in Web design, commerce, or online marketing will want to have. Web Site Usability EPUB EBook This book is, undoubtedly, the most comprehensive data demonstrating how Web sites actually work when users need specific answers. Researched and compiled by User Interface Engineering, the results are written in an easy to understand style, illustrating the need to make Web sites useful, not complicated.
* Based on an extensive study of actual users — not theory, not graphic design principles, and not new tricks to make a "cool" Web sites
* Demonstrates how people actually navigate and extract information on Web sites
* Offers guidance for evaluating and improving the usability of Web sites Like this book? Read online this: The D Day Landing Sites, Usability Engineering kompakt.
- OpenLibrary Web Site Usability EPUB download
- Web Site Usability
- How to download EPUB: Web Site Usability online