The Fibromyalgia Relief Book
EPUB EBook by Miryam Ehrlich Williamson
EBook Description"The Fibromyalgia Relief Book" is the first self- EPUBhelp book for the 12 million people who suffer from fibromyalgia (FM) and for those who care for them. The Fibromyalgia Relief Book EPUB EBook Miryam Ehrlich Williamson, who wrote the best-selling "Fibromyalgia: A Comprehensive Approach," has spent two years consulting health professionals and hundreds of fellow FM sufferers to assemble the most extensive and useful advice to improve your quality of life. Her 213 proven pointers cover all aspects of your life and include:
* dietary changes and supplements to alleviate symptoms
* remedies and modifications to help you sleep
* how to make household and leisure activities bearable
* tips for lifting your mood and strengthening personal relationships
* strategies for making your job FM-friendly
* how to develop mind/body techniques to control pain, relieve stress, and oversome memory lapses
"The Fibromyalgia Relief Book" is the key to a more comfortable, rewarding lifestyle for anyone who has FM or the many illnesses associated with the syndrome, and is an important resource for anyone caring for or living with an FM sufferer. It is sure to change people's lives.
Like this book? Read online this: Fibromyalgia, Living With Fibromyalgia.
- OpenLibrary The Fibromyalgia Relief Book EPUB download
- The Fibromyalgia Relief Book
- Download «The Fibromyalgia Relief Book» online EPUB-file