Student Achievement Through Staff Development
EPUB EBook by Bruce R. Joyce
EBook DescriptionIn 1980, Bruce Joyce and Beverly Showers predicted that staff development would become a human resource development system designed to change the nature of education, the status of school personnel, and the relationship between the two. Student Achievement Through Staff Development EPUB EBook In this third edition of their popular book, Student Achievement Through Staff Development, the authors offer an expanded guide to making that prediction a reality.
Through case studies of successful programs, evidence from research, and illustrations from their extensive experience, Joyce and Showers help educators design programs that measurably improve student achievement. They fill the gaps in staff development programs by answering vexing questions from both teachers and administrators:
* How can we develop the skill to implement new curricular and instructional knowledge?
* How can we embed the study of student learning into staff development?
* How can we adapt learning environments to meet individual needs?
The focus of the book is on the potential for both personal and organizational growth inherent in staff development programs. School renewal ultimately depends on the individual development of all its members. Joyce and Showers lead the way to creating a community in which organizers, providers, teachers, administrators, and students learn and grow together to achieve the goal of lasting student achievement.Like this book? Read online this: Building In-House Leadership and Management Development Programs, 10 Essential Strategies for Improving Student Achievement.
- OpenLibrary Student Achievement Through Staff Development EPUB download
- Student Achievement Through Staff Development
- Zip, EPUB, Rar - Student Achievement Through Staff Development e-Book