EPUB EBook by Steve Portigal
EBook DescriptionInterviewing is a foundational user research tool that people assume they already possess. Interviewing Users EPUB EBook Everyone can ask questions, right? Unfortunately, that's not the case. Interviewing Users provides invaluable interviewing techniques and tools that enable you to conduct informative interviews with anyone. You'll move from simply gathering data to uncovering powerful insights about people.
Interviewing Users will explain how to succeed with interviewing, including:
* Embracing how other people see the world
* Building rapport to create engaging and exciting interactions
* Listening in order to build rapport.
With this book, Steve Portigal uses stories and examples from his 15 years of experience to show how interviewing can be incorporated into the design process, helping you learn the best and right information to inform and inspire your design. Like this book? Read online this: Intentional Interviewing and Counseling, Basic Interviewing.
- OpenLibrary Interviewing Users EPUB download
- Interviewing Users
- Download NOW Interviewing Users online book EPUB