Differentiation in Practice
EPUB EBook by Carol Ann Tomlinson
EBook DescriptionJoin Carol Ann Tomlinson and Cindy A. Differentiation in Practice EPUB EBook Strickland in the continuing exploration of how real teachers incorporate differentiation principles and strategies throughout an entire instructional unit. Focusing on the high school grades, but applicable at all levels, Differentiation in Practice, Grades 9- EPUB12 will teach anyone interested in designing and implementing differentiated curriculum how to do so or how to do so more effectively. Inside, you ll find
* Annotated lesson plans for differentiated units in English, mathematics, history, science, art, and world languages.
* Samples of differentiated product assignments, learning contracts, rubrics, and homework handouts.
* An overview of the non-negotiables in differentiated classrooms and guidelines for using the book as a learning tool.
* An extended glossary and recommended readings for further exploration of key ideas and strategies.
Each unit highlights underlying standards, delineates learning goals, and takes you step by step through the instructional process. Unit developers provide running commentary on their use of flexible grouping and pacing, tiered assignments and assessments, and numerous other strategies. The models and insight presented will inform your own differentiation efforts and help you meet the challenge of mixed-ability classrooms with academically responsive curriculum appropriate for all learners.Like this book? Read online this: Clinical Approach to Well-Differentiated Thyroid Cancers, Algorithmic Differentiation of Pragma-Defined Parallel Regions.
- OpenLibrary Differentiation in Practice EPUB download
- Differentiation in Practice
- Differentiation in Practice - Free EPUB Download NOW!